I grew up in the UK and studied Literature at University. I have worked in the corporate world most of my adult life and writing for me is a way to step out of that mode and let my creative side free. It is a constant work in progress but I have most recently focused my skills on poetry with an interest in the smaller moments in life that help define us.
- Wild Swimming, poem published in Sparx 2021
- I.V.F., poem published in Poetica Chrisi 2021
- Jesus in Jeans, poem published in Sparx 2020
- Alone Time, poem published in Sparx 2019
- Essential Monet, published by Pantone 2002
- 3rd place in the Kathryn Purnell Poetry Prize 2021
- 3rd place in the Kathryn Purnell Poetry Prize 2019