After spending many hours researching do you then agonise over the accuracy?
If the answer is YES this Fact or Fiction – Writers Workshop in Clunes on Saturday 19 November 2016 might be the answer.
With Andrew Masterson, journalist and author, you will learn:
- How to find reliable research for your writing.
- How to tell good research from bad.
- How to avoid logic traps such as confirmation bias and anchored recall.
- How to distill research into writer-friendly form.
- How to incorporate results into your work in ways that acknowledge the source without weighing down, or slowing down, your text.
Stay the weekend and browse the bookshops on the Sunday!
For full details can be found on the Clunes Booktown website.